- Crushing It – Gary Vaynerchuck – Real-time and relevant book for entrepreneurs looking for inspiration and being on a social platform. It takes a look into others successes. It was interesting/inspiring to see different niches. I took a ton of notes! I read this book on a recent beach trip.
- Jon Acuff – Finish – Huge Fans of Jon’s personality. I have seen him on stage and he is a bright, entertaining, yet relatable figure that breaks down inspiration so you can apply it to your life. If you are someone that is starting but not finishing, pick up this book!
- Lewis Howes- Millionaire Morning – Easy quick read, that is direct and to the point. You guys personally know how I am about my mornings. I am routined and sets my day up for success! Lewis also has a podcast that I listen to often!
- Essentialism – Greg McKeown -Focus. What is essential? This is a great reminder! If you really are aware of your strengths and are focusing them on your current growth it can change your life! A great read for business owners or not! I loved this book so much I have a quote from Greg in my Book!
- Which brings me to the last recommendation. My Book! Start Balancing – I am allowed to recommend my own book right? 😉 Again I am not always balanced. Just because I write about it, I am still sitting right beside you striving daily to authentically show up as my best self!
Let me know if you loved the recommendations! Let me know if you pick any of them up and read! All these authors are huge inspirations for me! The point of reading is t0 continuously strive to learn/ be inspired and be a better version of you!